EMT Basic (part time & full time)
**EMT Basic certification is REQUIRED for this position.**
EMT’s -Provides basic non-emergency care to the ill and injured. Performs direct illness/injury assessment and management, preparation for transport, transfer of required information, and patient care. Must accurately complete all paperwork associated to his/her assignment.
Management expects each employee to:
- To give a productive day’s work;
- Arrive and begin shift on time;
- Show all customers the utmost respect and professionalism;
- Present a positive attitude with all customers and clients;
- Keep all patient and ambulance service business matters confidential;
- Maintain good personal hygiene and a neat and clean uniform; and
- Follow all policies and procedures set forth by Jennings Medcare.
Contact Daniel at 864 590 6456 if interested.